Friday, April 16, 2010

Vega Sport! Energy Booster


Whew! Finally a day of rest and rejuvenation after a seemingly endless season of tax deadlines. I'm already feeling refreshed! But the last few months certainly weren't easy. One of the tools I used to cope with the fatigue of long days at the office was Vega Sport.

Vega Sport calls itself the "Natural Plant-Based Performance Optimizer." It is designed specifically to be used as a pre-workout sport drink; however, it works fantastically as an afternoon pick-me-up too. Sounds like a great substitute for coffee and diet coke. Nice!

It's not without caffeine but does not cause the caffeine jitters like coffee does. Some of the energy-boosting ingredients include Yerba Maté Leaf, Green Tea Leaf, Rhodiola Root, and Ginseng Root. It also contains Devil's Claw Root, Turmeric Root, and Ginger Root which work to alleviate joint and muscle pain. This is great for post-workout recovery.


The container label boasts the following features:
  • Provides immediate & sustaining energy
  • Increases endurance, aerobic and anaerobic capacity
  • Enhances mental focus and motor performance
  • Reduces stress and enhances immune system function
  • Replenishes electrolytes lost during exercise
  • Reduces inflammation, joint and muscle pain
  • Improves body composition and reduces body fat
  • Supports healthy weight management

I have used this product several times before workouts and noticed a definite performance boost. So.... it works!

Vega Sport comes in 2 flavors: Acai Berry and Lemon-Lime. It doesn't taste great, in my opinion; but one can get used to it. After all, I'm not drinking it for taste; I'm drinking it for effect!

I recommend giving it a try. You can purchase this at VeganEssentials.com along with other great Vegan nutrition products such as the new Vega Sport Performance Protein which does everything Vega Sports does but adds the muscle protein synthesis factor. I got my hands on a sample packet and gave it a try for post-workout recovery. This one doesn't taste great either, but I like the ingredient label a lot! I just shook up a single serving with water and a couple ice cubes and gulped it down. I am able to get past taste when seeking important results; it's just a sport drink after all. You could sufficiently improve the flavor by taking it a step further and blending it with a banana.

Get some Vega Sport and take it to the office, gym, or both for energy and performance enhancement.

No comments: